“No reason to go back.” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Exton, Pennsylvania
“No reason to go back.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

They had a very small selection of baked breakfast items. Had the cinnamon roll which was (barely) average. Bagel was more like a croissant.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Asheville, North Carolina
“Not very pleasant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stop by and was going to purchase some bakery goods and the door was not locked I said to the guy what I wanted he very rudely said we are closed he was not doing anything and if he had been closed then why was the door not locked ,needless to say I have told my friends and I want be back .

Visited July 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great cafe with lots of delicious decisions to make!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Stuffed French Toast and latte was a great start to the morning..if we had gone for lunch, the Turkey Day Turkey with brie and apple chutney panini would have been mine..all mine! Cool atmosphere, too!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“A Great Start to the Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

My wife and I went to this locally favorite bakery/cafe with some gift cards. We had sausage and egg biscuits that were tasty and very filling. We were especially impressed with the cheese and the slightly but not overpoweringly spicy edge to the meal and were about to leave when it was clear that we had a bit more on the card and decided to take a pastry home for later. Unlike our wonderful breakfast and fresh coffee, this pastry was so stale that it obviously was sitting there from yesterday. This is disappointing from a place that prides itself on being "better", "fresher" and "healthier" than similar establishments. Overall, however, this is a great place to come on a lazy weekend morning to eat a tasty meal and have an ambience that encourages good conversation.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Long Island, NY
“Go Here For Breakfast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My wife and I visited City Bakery on our last day of vacation in Asheville. I wish we had visited there first. We may not have gone anywhere else! The bacon,egg and cheese on a biscuit was absolutely delicious as was the sausage and egg. The biscuits themselves are really good, laced with cheddar and scallions. We took a bear claw, peanut butter cookie and a chocolate croissant to go since we were planning a long drive toward Long Island. They were terrific and we wished we had bought more to bring with us. This restaurant is a must!

• Visited April 2013