“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #415 of 653 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Asian
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

Joined another couple for dinner. Very good value especially if you can take advantage of the 1/2 price deals by arriving before 6:30. Waiter was very prompt and helpful. We will definitely return.

Bethel (Canton), North Carolina, United States
“Everything was right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2015 via mobile

I don't know how I talked my husband into visiting Wild Wok, but I am so glad I did. He's not that fond of Asian cuisine, but he agreed to try it. We were both happily surprised. I didn't have high expectations because I'm from the northeast, and haven't found many restaurants that offer the same quality Chinese and Asian fusion in the south. He's from the deep south and wasn't too impressed with the Dixie version of Asian food. Our first visit to Wild Wok was so good that we've been there twice more--and February is the shortest month. The food is excellent, the staff is friendly and very helpful, and the restaurant has a great atmosphere, especially for a mall eatery. You can also use their WiFi or the superior Old Navy connection. At each visit we were seated immediately and all aspects of service was amazingly prompt. There is also a kids' menu that should satisfy fussy kids who refuse to try anything new.

• Visited February 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good, fast and reasonable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2015 via mobile

Arrived at 6:45 and was seated immediately. Waiter was very friendly and helpful. Dinners were delivered very quickly after ordering and were very good. The price was very reasonable also.

Visited January 2015
CLEVELAND
“Good Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2015

Really beautiful restaurant. HALF PRICED SUSHI EVERYDAY 3-6:30P.M many options to choose from. Hibachi items as well. Very authentic blue ceiling. atmosphere was really nice. Our Waiter was weird and overwhelmed, but we still had a great time. would go again if in the area

Visited January 2015
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“Loved this place, but something happened”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

I'm not sure what happened, I used to love this place when it came to "take-out Chinese food". I'd come here regularly and get my stuff to go for Netflix binge nights. Last two times (Since October 2014) the food changed. Both times I ordered General Tso's Chicken and dumplings. The chicken is fatty. I didn't know what people meant by this, but it's mushy, soft, you could strain it through your teeth if you tried hard. I hope they correct this. This side of town desperately needs a good Chinese restaurant.

• Visited December 2014