We stayed at the Inn after leaving Grove Park Inn because of the rooms. We ended getting the breakfast package and so glad we did! We actually ended up paying almost $70 LESS at the Biltmore! The hotel is on point, the food is to die for and the grounds are amazing since Antler Hill village is within walking distance. If you get a room facing the east you can see the biltmore estate once the fog lifts in the morning.
The only thing I will say is the food can be a bit pricey there but I suppose you are paying for convenience but the service makes up for it in our case at least! The breakfast is on par with other breakfast included high end resorts I have visited with made to order omelettes and waffles and they will also make cappuccino to order as well-did I mention mimosas are included? :) you won't be disappointed if you stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 210 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate