This really is a very beautiful property. Every member of the staff I interacted with were very friendly and helpful. Getting around the resort using the estate shuttle service provided is easy. Breakfast at the Inn was very good, whether getting the buffet or ordering off the menu.
Furnishings and appointments in the room were nice. The room itself was a typical hotel room, nothing special. Stayed in a Premier King room. Bathroom was small, shower stall very small and not laid out well. Sound insulation was not very good, could hear guests and their dog in adjoining room.
We were lucky to be at the Inn on New Years Eve. Impressive fireworks display at midnight.
Access to Biltmore House and a visit to the Candlelight Christmas Evening were included in our package. As guests of the Inn we were able to skip the entry line and walk right in. A nice perk.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore
- Inn Biltmore Estate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 213 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.