It's truly the way you'll feel when you choose the Inn on Biltmore Estate in Asheville. We are frequent visitors (annual pass holders on our 7th visit this year with tickets for 2 upcoming concerts at Biltmore) and usually we stay at the Grove Park Inn. However, since my parents are visiting from Monterey California and we're celebrating my mother's 70 birthday this weekend, I decided to treat them and ourselves to the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Smartest decision I've made pertaining to our travel all year!
I asked for and received a complimentary room upgrade from a premier king to a deluxe king with terrace for my parents. Although they lost the jetted tub that is standard with the premier king, they loved the terrace and having the option of sleeping with the door open to enjoy the fresh mountain air.
In-room toiletries are from the Biltmore Spa line (love the shea butter lotion!) the beds are super-comfortable (not too firm, not too soft - just right!) the linens are crisp and smell very fresh - like line-dried. I especially appreciated the down pillows and the elegant decor. Another fabulous feature is the separate shower and tub and of course, the spacious bathroom and closet.
The staff at the Inn on Biltmore Estate went out of their way to ensure we were well taken care of and always addressed us formally. We celebrated my mother's 70th birthday with dinner in the dining room - First class all the way... There are simply not enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe the incredible meals we enjoyed. The best advice I can offer is to try it for yourself - I promise you will not be disappointed in any way, shape or form. The Inn at Biltmore Estate is rated 4-stars but it certainly deserves five!
We are on our way back next weekend for the Beach Boys concert and in October we'll be here for Eddie Money - we're adding a kayak excursion through the outdoor shop in Antler Village to that trip! If you can get here before the Tiffany exhibit ends, do it - it's really something to see!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 213 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate