We recently stayed at the Springhill Suites on Tunnel Rd. The location was great, near downtown, the mall, and the highway. The breakfast was good, with warm options offered. We used the pool and hot tub and the gym, and all were clean and well-maintained. The room was well-equipped and roomy and my son loved having two TVs. The hotel is family-friendly. It was a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for Asheville hotels near Biltmore Estates, downtown Asheville and the Blue Ridge Parkway, experience the modern style of the newly renovated SpringHill Suites Asheville ,which is just minutes from it all. With incredible mountain views and nearby attractions like Chimney Rock Park, the Thomas Wolfe Auditorium, Nantahala Outdoor Center and the North Carolina Arboretum, you will surely enjoy your stay at our award-wining Asheville hotel. Our all suite SpingHill Suites by Marriott Asheville hotel feature rooms that are 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms, all while providing the amenities of a modern lifestyle. Enjoy free high-speed Internet, spacious work stations and modern furnishings with innovative room layouts. Our Asheville hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, heated indoor pool & spa and a 24-hour fitness center. When visiting beautiful western North Carolina, you will never want to leave and the SpringHill Suites Asheville is here to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Asheville Springhill Suites