This hotel is located within 10 minutes of a shopping mall and other shopping areas. It is tucked away on a hill near two other hotels and a Carrabba's restaurant. Nice to be able to walk to dinner without needing your car.
From this location, we were able to get to the Blue Ridge parkway and downtown within 15-20 minutes. Breakfast in the morning might get crowded as a lot of families and students stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for Asheville hotels near Biltmore Estates, downtown Asheville and the Blue Ridge Parkway, experience the modern style of the newly renovated SpringHill Suites Asheville ,which is just minutes from it all. With incredible mountain views and nearby attractions like Chimney Rock Park, the Thomas Wolfe Auditorium, Nantahala Outdoor Center and the North Carolina Arboretum, you will surely enjoy your stay at our award-wining Asheville hotel. Our all suite SpingHill Suites by Marriott Asheville hotel feature rooms that are 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms, all while providing the amenities of a modern lifestyle. Enjoy free high-speed Internet, spacious work stations and modern furnishings with innovative room layouts. Our Asheville hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, heated indoor pool & spa and a 24-hour fitness center. When visiting beautiful western North Carolina, you will never want to leave and the SpringHill Suites Asheville is here to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Asheville Springhill Suites