“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
WARNE
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was my second time coming to this restaurant and I was very pleased with every thing for the most part. The staff could be a little more friendlier with their greetings. I came in with a friend of mine last night for dinner and the girls at the hostess stand were nice but i didn't feel like they were friendly enough to really make us feel welcome. It was after 8pm when we came in so it wasn't extremely busy and with it being late in the evening, I know that they may have been their a while and are ready to go home but they still could have smiled at least and seemed a bit more excited to see us. We sat at the bar and were waited on by Jaxx who was very nice, our appetizers came out fast and so did our food. The food was very good and we enjoyed our visit and will come back again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Danville, Virginia
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Great atmosphere, great service, great steak. Everything here was what you would expect at a great steakhouse. Our server English was awesome. Management was ever present checking on every course served. Great dinning experience. Oh and don't forget the rolls and peanuts.

Visited April 2013
columbus ohio
“Great Ribs and Sides”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Fall off the bone ribs and bbq sauce just right. My mother does not eat red meat but was able to find a chicken dinner and sides she enjoyed. Service was great. Even though it looked like a long wait, it wasn't.

Sapphire, North Carolina
“Carmen and Rosie are great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

OKay, I know its a chain, but this one is different from the rest I've been in. The Staff is what makes this one so special. I loved their enthusiasm, and smiles all around. They made everyone in the place happy and laughing having a great time. I loved their little line dances and the Birthday Yee Haws! Cute! and the were ALL smiling! What a diiference that makes when you out to eat! I work in the tourist business, so even when I'm off work I find myself looking to see how places I visit are run, and if I would send people to these places as well. Well, the answer is yes on this one for sure. If you want to know exactally what kind of steak you want, and you like Texas Roadhouse steaks, I've never had a better one at any of them, but again, its the staff across the board that make this one special, and for my husband and I, Carmen and Rosie were our servers. Carmen was great, and Rosie knew the area like the back of her hand so she hooked us up with downtown places to go and a cab driver that was VERY reasonable and also took us to the places that we wanted to go. It was a great night!

Asheville, North Carolina
“great food but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I ordered all beef hot dog with chili and cheese with steak fries even came with 4 yeast rolls to my surprise the prices were a bit to high for my wallet but if you like an good steak this is the place to go..Hostess was very helpful the place was pretty much full around 6 pm they start their day at 4pm