“Pizza in a big way.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
“Pizza in a big way.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here and ordered delivery here a few times lately and our experiences have been great. The last time we ordered, there was a miscommunication(on my part) and I had to go pick up our order, they made sure my order was piping hot when I arrived to pick it up. Also, they had actually already closed but allowed me to go ahead and pick it up; even helped carry it out to my car. The pizza was delicious as usual. A great place with good food and great service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Pizza In, Asheville, NC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

On that night when you don't want to leave the room after a day of a day of site seeing and you just want to flop and drop. Call Frank's and order a large New York Style Pizza to your room. We enjoyed evry bite as we devoured every slice. Good Pizza, still hot when it arrived, 25 minutes after I made the call.

Visited April 2013
Pace, Florida
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Following a seven hour drive to Asheville, we felt too tired to go out for a large meal and decided to order a pizza - carryout - from Frank's after reading Trip Advisor reviews. Our vegetable, pepperoni and sausage pizza was delicious. Staff were courteous.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Blue Ridge, Georgia
“Best Pizza in West Asheville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Friendly owners, great staff, the Delux pizza is what I would recommend as it has 8 toppings but not too much of any one kind. Plenty of cheese and yes, save some crust to sop up the golden oil that is left on the pan. Definitely worth a try.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My daughter and I are pizza people and I love trying the local flavor whenever traveling. We ordered a medium pepperoni pizza and a Greek salad to share. The sauce was fresh, but the crust lacked flavor. The Greek salad though made up for the flavor with the home made dressing that we used on the salad and for dunking our pizza crust! I would order from them again!

Visited February 2013