“Funky crepes in downtown Asheville” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 644 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Creperie
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Small restaurant close to downtown, with excellent crepes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. Please list them!
Austin, Texas
“Funky crepes in downtown Asheville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Came downtown to try the Twisted Crepe after reading about it on another website. We had four different crepes and share bites from each. We took two dessert crepes to go since we did not wish to keep the wait staff past closing time. We arrived 25 minutes before closing and told the servers we could take it to go if they wanted to leave. They insisted we stay and chatted with us about Asheville. Great customer service and even better crepes. The Nutella, banana dessert crepes were fantastic. Recommended!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Burlington, North Carolina
“If they were in my hometown, I'd be there daily!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This little jewel was the best find we have made in a while. We insist on getting in one meal a trip even if we have to leave late (they don't open until 11am ----- boo!) Whether you invent your own or pick a crepe off the menu, you will not be disappointed. The variety and sauce choices are super. Such a cool way to grab it and go or eat in - who knew crepes could be so delicious! If this place were in my city I would be eating lunch there about every day, and breakfast every other, :-).
Give it a try, I would be floored if you didn't enjoy it!!!!

Visited July 2013
Daphne, Alabama
“My first crepe!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Well I really enjoyed my very first crepe, it was very flavorful. The vegetables in mine were very crisp, you could tell they were fresh. A nice change from the normal dinner. Cute little place, nice atmosphere. Fast service and not too expensive. Would recommend!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Not a Traditional Breakfast - Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We initially headed over to a more popular breakfast spot, but the wait time went cross-wise with our departure schedule. So we nosed around a bit and stumbled on this place. I suppose one could argue that since there are pancakes involved, it's sort of a traditional breakfast. But the entrees appear so creative and expect the flavors to complement each other so much that you start feeling quite full just looking at the menu board. My actual selection, The Big Zebowski (with the house's Twisted Sauce), was every bit as delicious as could be imagined.

I can see seating getting tight, but we seemed to hit it just right. I kind of felt sorry for the establishment next door, which probably lost customers when people got intrigued by the thought of delectably thin pancakes for a meal just one door down. Prices were perfect for what you got. Happy and full, I was set for the day.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Johnson City, Tennessee
“There is never a wrong time to enjoy crepes ~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Crepes. They make me happy. Especially when they're done right and here they do them just right. I've had savory and dessert and they never disappoint. Friendly man (owner? I think so) is always running the register. Support the little people and go get some crepes!

• Visited February 2013