“Best BBQ sandwich ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Moe's Original Bar B Que features award-winning Bama-style pulled pork, ribs, turkey and chicken smoked over hardwood served fresh daily with two unique sauces plus eight to ten traditional Southern sides and tasty desserts. Located in the Biltmore Village area, there are many shops, music venues and attractions nearby with downtown Asheville minutes away. In addition to a beautiful outdoor patio, there are 4 large flat-screen TVs for sports viewing and will be live entertainment on the weekends.
Fleetwood, North Carolina
“Best BBQ sandwich ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were in Asheville today for the Arts & Crafts Show, and decided to try Moe's -- because we saw the reviews on TripAdvisor. The sanitary rating was good, service was fast, and the pork barbecue sandwich was excellent. I also highly recommend the baked beans. The only thing I couldn't recommend was the mac & cheese. We would definitely eat here again, if we were in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tampa
“Moe's Vs 12 Bones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I've heard of hole in the wall, this place is hole in the middle of the street. I've eaten at 12 bones three times and the ribs left me less than impressed the sides are amazing. Moe's has been on the side waiting for my mouth to gobble up her goodness. Sides here are less elorabitive but very good. Grits=amazing, Mac and cheese great, collards great, potatoe salad was good but not my cup of tea. I had the pork sandwich, great moist and took the sauce well. The show stopper was the turkey. My kids didn't know how good their sliced breasts were but the smoke slaw and sauce were worth the visit alone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Inside, it's tidy and clean and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

While it looks modest at best from outside, inside the food is great, the staff is accommodating and friendly. A bargain! Slaw rocks.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Carolina
“Excellent BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My family lives in Asheville and we love Moe's BBQ! Even my mostly veggie eating 11 yr old loves it. At many restaurants we visit we will usually share an adult entree but not here. She wants her own platter with her own sides and her own corn bread! Get the picture, it's that good. Love the mac and cheese, pulled pork, sweet potatoes, and I'm a super fan of the corn bread. The only thing I don't like is counter service. So many BBQ places in town have that so I guess it's the norm. Go hungry!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Parker, Colorado
“Awesome place for a family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had never been to a Moe's. Awesome place. Great food & service. I only wish we had on near my home.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere