“100% yummy.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 644 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Dessert
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Dessert
Description: Home of America's Best Truffles™ and Ecstasy Truffles™ Premium American and European style chocolates.Discerning chocolate lovers have been enjoying quality, award winning, handmade chocolates from The Chocolate Fetish since 1986. We use only the finest ingredients and all our signature products are made in small batches to assure you receive maximum freshness. We do not use chemical preservatives or vegetable oilsLocated on Haywood Street in Downtown Asheville. On street parking available as well as three nearby parking garages.
Missouri
“100% yummy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We bought a half-dozen truffles from The Chocolate Fetish, and all six were so incredibly good.

The clerk who helped us was very informative. She explained the various flavors of truffles and offered recommendations. The truffles were packed neatly in a box. A guide booklet was provided to help us identify the truffles after we left.

Highly recommended!

Visited August 2014

Seneca, South Carolina
“Always great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We visit Chocolate Fetish every time we come to Asheville. Everything is amazing. I no longer eat sugar, so I just enjoyed the smells and sights. However, my husband enjoyed his truffles and caramels!

“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Worth the trip. Enjoyed everything I bought even went twice. So many wonderful things to chose from.

Visited August 2014
“Our Absolute FAVORITE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is a MUST-visit shop. My husband and I visited here when we first started dating (6 years ago) and we sometimes go here from our home in Spartanburg, SC- and then walk around Asheville to pretend with didn't come just for this shop. :) We got engaged outside of Asheville 2 years ago and headed here to celebrate after a delicious dinner at Jerusalem Garden, because, well- the chocolates are to die for! The staff are quite friendly. Our salesperson noticed my engagement ring (probably noting how ridiculously happy we were too!). We told them we had just gotten engaged and they gave us some extra chocolates free to celebrate with us. SUCH a great staff with high quality products, clean facilities... and did I mention how much I absolutely love their chocolate? Creative and delicious- ranging from the incredible classic truffles to exquisite and exciting lavender-flavored pieces. I love their creativity- there's always something new to try each time we visit, but you can't go wrong... Everything is amazing!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clinton, NY
“Perfect for chocolate lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My wife and daughter and I all loved, loved, loved the chocolates, especially the truffles and the "rounds." If you like chocolate, this is the place to be.

• Visited August 2014