“Terrific service and chocolates” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 31 Dessert in Asheville
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch
Description: Home of America's Best Truffles™ and Ecstasy Truffles™ Premium American and European style chocolates.Discerning chocolate lovers have been enjoying quality, award winning, handmade chocolates from The Chocolate Fetish since 1986. We use only the finest ingredients and all our signature products are made in small batches to assure you receive maximum freshness. We do not use chemical preservatives or vegetable oilsLocated on Haywood Street in Downtown Asheville. On street parking available as well as three nearby parking garages.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Terrific service and chocolates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stumbled into The Chocolate Fetish on a day trip to Asheville from Raleigh, and I will definitely be sure to return the next time I am in the area. The staff was helpful, and the atmosphere was great. We went home with frogs (like chocolate turtles) and chocolate dipped oreos. Everything was heavenly and at affordable prices for gourmet chocolates. I would definitely recommend stopping in!

Omaha, Nebraska
“service is as good as the product”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

after a meal on haywood ave in asheville we stopped by this chocolate shop upon the recommendation by trip advisor and were not disappointed..tho the chocolates are pricey..the product were wonderful and included a wide variety to suite very palate.and the service from the staff was second to none even tho the shop was busy ..the sales person we had was excellent..
keep up the good work..

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Expensive chocolate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Items a bit over priced and different items didn't taste that different. Service was good and people were kind and effecient.

Visited May 2013
Chicago
“Chocolaty Goodness and Charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Not a children's candy store. The store has tasteful decorations and atmosphere with an Old World influence. You are presented with display cases full of chocolate delights made on site using original and traditional recipes. My server was very knowledgeable about the products and obviously took pride in the store. I'm not a foodie, but my foodie friends would have to think this is store meets their expectations.

Ellicott City, MD
“Best Truffles Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Their line of Ecstasy dark chocolate truffles melt in your mouth! I have eaten chocolates all over the world and, yet, these in Asheville, NC are my very favorite of all. As soon as I return home from this vacation, I will be on the Internet ordering more! Sure wish I had bought more when I had the chance. My husband also loved his collection, which included some unique looking and yummy tasting turtles. If you love chocolate, this is a must-do pit stop while in Asheville.