“The Best!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 828-398-4678
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest & oldest running ghost tour in Asheville! Designed by Joshua P. Warren, author of HAUNTED ASHEVILLE, we offer five different paranormal tours, & we are the ONLY tour that takes you inside the "Asheville Mystery Museum" in the basement of the Masonic Lodge! On your tour, we use digital tabs and lasers to explore Asheville's dark history, the Brown Mountain Lights, and our region's most ominous spooks and specters. See why we've always been #1!
6 attraction reviews
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is the third tour I have taken with Haunted Asheville and they are absolutely the best! Joshua, Tad and now Brian have all impressed me with their passion and story telling abilities!

Visited April 2013

Hendersonville, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Boo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

You just have to do it! The tour offers a great history lesson even if you don't believe in ghost. Check it out!

Miami, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Enjoyably Haunting evening.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Very cold night for a tour. Guide was very knowledgeable. Even with the cold weather, the time flew by. We have done ghost walks all over the world. I would rate this one better than most. Asheville is a small town, so it's a small territory to cover, but the times flys by and the stories are interesting and entertaining. Would defiantly recommend.

Morganton, North Carolina
“Excellent Tour is an amazing town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

The tour was perfect. Luckily for me I was the only one there. My guides name was Tadd and he was an expert in describing and showing the sites. I am already planning on going on the other tours offered through www.hauntedasheville.com. The cost was 20$ and i would have paid gladly, alot more. If you ever want to see the darkside of Asheville, this is the tour for you. Ask for Tadd, He is the one you want to show you around. Going late at night was perfect for the ambience' of the subject matter. I cannot say enough about my enjoyment. Thanks Tadd !

Andrew

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Stoned tour guide.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've been on a handful of haunted tours throughout the South. This was absolutely the worst. Our tour guide, Dakota, was high as a kite. He couldn't keep his eyes open most of the tour. He repeated himself continuously and kept telling us how he was carrying a blade. There were only 2 of us and we didn't ask any questions but it still took 2 hours. Some of the locations he took us to, we felt unsafe.

I went through a range of emotions during this tour. Anger, boredom and laughable to name a few. This is not the tour you want to go on if you actually do enjoy ghost tours. That is 2 hours of my life I will never get back.

Visited December 2012
shadowboxent, Owner at Haunted Asheville Ghost Tours, responded to this review, August 10, 2014
This guide is no longer with our company.