“100% worth it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ghost Hunters of Asheville

Ghost Hunters of Asheville
1 Page Avenue in the Grove Arcade, Asheville, NC 28801 (Five Points)
828-779-4868
Website
Update attraction details
Ranked #40 of 66 activities in Asheville
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Three separate 90-minute ghost tours cover different aspects of historical, haunted Asheville. The exclusive interactive downtown tour features use of ghost-hunting equipment. Historical Montford’s architectural beauty and stunning landscapes serve as backdrop for hunting ghostly specters. Riverside Cemetery beckons to those who dare enter and commingle with the ghosts of eras past.
McDonough, Georgia, United States
“100% worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've always been interested in anything paranormal and this ghost tour was awesome. We were in a group of about 11 and our tour guide was Debbie. She is wonderful!!! Before we even got started she handed us equipment to use on our tour including EMF detectors, a temperature detector, and even dowsing rods. It was so much fun. I learned so much history about the city and am pleased to say that that was one of my favorite parts. There were definitely some creepy things and spooky places and I would definitely do it again. But REMEMBER YOUR CAMERA!! I forgot mine and I wish I could go back just so I can take pictures of everything I saw. It's a great date idea if you want to do something different and you will definitely create long lasting memories!

Visited February 2013

Johnson city, Tennessee
“Worth the time and money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We just got back from Asheville and had a great time on our ghost tour with Debbie. We have not checked yet, but I do not think we got any "ghostly" evidence. But, we came away with a new understanding of the great city of Asheville, NC and it's very rich history. Even if you don't want to go for the fun of finding the unusual, go on a tour for the unexpected. A history lesson and the joy of making new friends!!!!
The Harris Clan

Visited February 2013
Hendersonville, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Anytime I have out of town guest who like things that are a bit 'creepy', I suggest the Ghost Hunters of Asheville. Having written a novel that takes place in Asheville (Flint House), I find the Asheville area crawling with cool spookiness!

La Salle, Illinois
38 attraction reviews
“What fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I took this tour on a whim, to learn some of the local folklore. It was a blast! Our tour guide was a master storyteller. It was fun to listen to someone who told the spooky tales of Asheville with such passion for the subject.

Visited October 2012
Candler, North Carolina, United States
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

The guide was excellent and we had an awesome time. The number of haunted areas in Asheville was striking, and the guide knew the history behind every one. We even had a ghost tell us to go away....we talked about the trip for weeks, this is a must see.

Visited October 2012