We spent the night at this hotel on our way home to Tennessee from Charleston SC. We had tickets to the Biltmore Estate and wanted a place that was convenient to that as well as our route home. For a decent price, we had clean room and friendly staff. The free breakfast was a plus. The only drawback was that the hotel seemed old. It was clean and comfortable, but the finishes were kind of tired. Still, it was convenient to Asheville and the Biltmore and the interstate and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Asheville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West