While this hotel may not be as trendy as the downtown hotels, it is much more reasonably priced and a very good choice for a trip to Asheville. The wonderful staff upgraded our room and were able to give us our requested top floor/mountain view, even after we changed the dates of our visit. The free breakfast had several good choices. The location was convenient to everywhere we went in Asheville. The free WiFi worked well our first two nights, but was a little iffy our last night when the hotel appeared to be full. Our room was very quiet and we slept well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Asheville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville