As simple as the review title. We had a wonderful stay at this location for Country Inn. We know our way around the area, quite well and this provided very convenient access to all the places we wanted to visit - Downtown, Maggie Valley, Fletcher, Waynesville, Weaverville. Staff was excellent, and the morning breakfast (included) was very pleasant (not a gourmet variety, but really good for our "get up and go" days. Rooms well appointed and comfortable. Not much of a view and site ambiance, but we weren't looking for that, this time. Amenities were limited (exercise room not real big, pool was closed for the season), but we weren't seeking them either.
Rate was quite reasonable. Would not hesitate to stay here, again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Asheville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West