We stayed here before and the hotel was great. This time was excellent. I brought another family member at the last minute so the two queen beds were not enough and I asked for a cot. Due to fire code regulations they could not give us a cot in that size room so upgraded us to a suite at no extra cost. We left for dinner, when we returned the sofa bed and cot were made up. This is the only hotel I will use in the Asheville area- I noticed many reviews mentioned bedbugs and this hotel did not have them. It was spotless too (I am very fussy about cleanliness when I travel). The beds were comfortable and breakfast good! The bathroom was spotless too. The front desk was polite and when my husband didn't hear me knocking on the room door a cleaning person let me in the room. I will be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Asheville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West