My friend and I stayed one night during a recent visit to Asheville. The hotel is clean, quiet and the staff is accomodating...even let us borrow a cork screw so we wouldn't have to buy one! The breakfast was very varied from eggs to cereals, waffles and fresh fruit and all inbetween. Wd definitely recommend you consider this when in Asheville!
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Asheville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.