This hotel is clean. I have bad allergies and this hotel did not make me sick. The detergent used to wash the towels and sheets is less toxic than typical of the Holiday Inn Express. Very little to no mold was in the room. The room came with a fridge and microwave, which made preparing my own meals easier. The staff is very nice.
On the other hand, the hotel is 10 to 30 minutes away from most places you would like to go. The staff have little knowledge of the area attractions and "foodie" destinations (They will tell you to go to the Dunkin Donuts for coffee with sincere enthusiasm). The wifi also didn't work well in the room and didn't like my iPhone in the lobby. The bed is very soft. This may be a problem for some people.
Do not, like us, get a room by the ice machine. Also, ask for a room on the top floor so that you will not hear children (I assume?) jumping off the bed in the room above you until 1 am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Asheville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West