My boyfriend and I stayed the weekend and have nothing but awesome things to report. The staff was more than courteous when we checked in. Location of elevators, vending, etc. was all pointed out upon arrival, the hotel was perfectly clean and tidy, our room had a beautiful view of the mountains, we had a large bathroom, TONS of closet space, a mini fridge, microwave, HUGE sitting area, and two flat screen TVs - one in the bedroom, one in the sitting room. The bed was comfortable and the temperature in the room was easily controlled with a digital thermostat. Breakfast was served until 10:30 so we felt no pressure to wake up early or rush to the hot eggs and waffles that awaited us. The staff even called us to make sure everything was to our liking once we checked in. I HIGHLY recommend staying with this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Asheville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville