We were on a trip along the skyline dr/blueridge pkwy and thought we'd stay in asheville. This particular hotel in just north of the city, but well worth it!! The front desk staff were VERY hepful and knowledgable of the area. The Biltmore and Chimney Rocks are well within distance. The hotel is immaculate and the rooms and bathrooms are spotless!!! The breakfast was hot and well assorted, the woman who worked in the kitchen was WONDERFUL and she should be noted for that!!! All in all, it was a wonderful time in asheville and at the hotel. Nice job to all who work there!!
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Asheville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.