I agree the other reviews. This hotel is clean, quiet and a nice budget-concious choice. If you don't mind driving 10 minutes (to Asheville downtown or the Biltmore) it isn't a big deal that it isn't really close to things to walk to (I think there are a couple of chain restaurants in walking distance)
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Asheville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West