“All around positive experience” 5 of 5 stars

Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 59 hotels in Asheville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Charlotte, North Carolina
“All around positive experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel three times with the first being within weeks of its opening. As we all know, one of the most difficult tasks is keeping a hotel up to its opening conditions. So far this Hilton has done a very good job at maintaining its level of service and quality. Despite turnover in the restaurant crew from my various stays, the service level remains excellent. I wish all Hiltons could see this hotel since some that I have stayed are at the Motel 6 level at three times the price. The rooms here are clean and well maintained. Parking is free although the walk from the ramp to the lobby is somewhat bizarre since you need to ride two different elevators. I have been consistently welcomed as a Hilton Gold member here and given the "perks" as such. Although the Hampton Inn on Tunnel is ranked higher, this hotel is in a different class. This is one limitation of Trip Advisor in that there is no differentiation between classes of accommodations.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not facing I-26 so as to not be subject to traffic noise.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
BFH_Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Hello Jjmat49022,

Thank you so much for all your kind words about the Hilton Biltmore Park-Asheville. It is great to hear that the hotel is maintaining a good level of service and quality through the years, I will pass this information along to management and our staff. We look forward to your future visits!

573 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed at this location during a vacation. Staff was outstanding. Very helpful and friendly. Wonderful breakfast buffet. Location was close to shops, restaurants, and movie theater. Location was very helpful to us on this trip as it rained both days we were there and we were not able to do the outdoor attractions that we had hoped to do.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Paula G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience. I am sad to hear it rained during your stay, you'll just have to come back another time to do the outdoor activities! It is great that our location still allowed fun activities despite the weather. Glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast buffet, I will be sure to pass along your nice comments. We hope to see you again soon!

Soliera, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I stayed here for one week and I hadn't to pay the bill... this is why I say that is the perfect place to relax, feel confortable and make a good swim in the indoor swimming pool that is never too busy. The only problem was that it is so far away from everything! As the italian company I work for don't want me to drive abroad because of the insurance costs, I always needed a lift from a colleague to get out of this "golden prison" because there is no trace of buses or whatever and taxi is very expensive. Anyway, in the States everyone drives a car so maybe this is a problem you won't have!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hello Suxgiu83,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It is great that you found the Hilton Biltmore Park-Asheville a perfect place to relax. I am happy to hear you got the chance to take advantage of our indoor swimming pool! I am sorry that the location was not ideal for you, but hopefully Biltmore Park Town Square gave you something to fill your time with. We hope to see you again in the future!

Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We have stayed here several times before taking our children to sleep away camp in the area. Large, clean rooms. Excellent restaurant and delicious buffet breakfast each morning. I love that I can park and not return to my car until I'm ready to leave. There are restaurants, a theater, a book store, ice-cream shop -- all within easy walking distance. Very friendly, helpful staff. Always a pleasure to be a guest here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Hello LaTrivs,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It is great to hear you didn't need to bother with your car and driving while staying in town. Biltmore Park Town Square really does have it all, and I am glad you got to enjoy it. It's great to hear you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and that the rooms were to your liking. I will pass along your nice comments to our staff and we hope to see you next time your kids go to camp!

Prospect, KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I enjoy this Hilton Hotel a lot. The rooms are typical of a newer Hilton, and are quite comfortable. Try to get a room with a view (one entire side has no view other than parking lots). The restaurant is pretty good and the breakfast is unexpectedly good. Quite a nice buffet put on daily, including some local products. The pool is on the small side, but is nice and one can figure out a way to actually get exercise in it if there are no other people in it at the time. Free covered parking adjacent to the hotel which is very nice. There is a lovely little salon called Sensibilities on the first floor. They use organic/vegan nail polishes and all the staff is quite proficient and friendly. This hotel is not exactly close to downtown Asheville, but there are some shortcuts over to Hendersonville Road (via Long Shoal Dr) that will take you into town if you don't want to deal with the interstate. On-the-other-hand, if you are driving thru, this is a very convenient location right off I-26. REI, Barnes and Noble, PF Chang and other retailers are right in the complex as well as a movie theater complex. I definitely endorse this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hello PenrynC,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are proud of our breakfast buffet and glad that you found it to your liking. It is also great to hear your kind words about Sensibilities Spa, I will be sure to pass along this information. We love being apart of Biltmore Park Town Square and it seems you enjoyed the location as well. We hope to see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Friendly staff, easy access to parking, location is fantastic. Located in Biltmore Park Town Square with shops, restaurants and movie theater steps away. Quick and easy access to Ashville and Biltmore Estate. We will definately return again and again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your kind review! It is great to hear that you will be returning to our hotel in the future. We love our location and being apart of Biltmore Park Town Square and it is great to hear you did too! I will pass along your nice comments about our staff and we look forward to your future visits!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was not sure about staying a little way out of town but I was surprised what was around the hotel. Clean, comfort and a good night sleep. The room was large and clean pool was great for kids. Breakfast was crowded and a little slow but a great stay

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hello Biztravr,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Biltmore Park Town Square has just about anything for anybody with all the dining and shopping options. I am happy to hear that your stay was clean, comfortable, and allowed for a good nights sleep. It is great to hear you took advantage of our pool amenity. My apologies for slower service the day you attended breakfast, I will pass this information along. We hope to see you again in the future!

Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

Been to Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park? Share your experiences!