“Excellent place to relax” 4 of 5 stars

BED & BREAKFAST
Ranked #3 of 57 Hotels in Asheville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Soliera, Italy
“Excellent place to relax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I stayed here for one week and I hadn't to pay the bill... this is why I say that is the perfect place to relax, feel confortable and make a good swim in the indoor swimming pool that is never too busy. The only problem was that it is so far away from everything! As the italian company I work for don't want me to drive abroad because of the insurance costs, I always needed a lift from a colleague to get out of this "golden prison" because there is no trace of buses or whatever and taxi is very expensive. Anyway, in the States everyone drives a car so maybe this is a problem you won't have!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
BFH_Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Hello Suxgiu83,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It is great that you found the Hilton Biltmore Park-Asheville a perfect place to relax. I am happy to hear you got the chance to take advantage of our indoor swimming pool! I am sorry that the location was not ideal for you, but hopefully Biltmore Park Town Square gave you something to fill your time with. We hope to see you again in the future!

Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We have stayed here several times before taking our children to sleep away camp in the area. Large, clean rooms. Excellent restaurant and delicious buffet breakfast each morning. I love that I can park and not return to my car until I'm ready to leave. There are restaurants, a theater, a book store, ice-cream shop -- all within easy walking distance. Very friendly, helpful staff. Always a pleasure to be a guest here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Hello LaTrivs,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It is great to hear you didn't need to bother with your car and driving while staying in town. Biltmore Park Town Square really does have it all, and I am glad you got to enjoy it. It's great to hear you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and that the rooms were to your liking. I will pass along your nice comments to our staff and we hope to see you next time your kids go to camp!

Prospect, KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I enjoy this Hilton Hotel a lot. The rooms are typical of a newer Hilton, and are quite comfortable. Try to get a room with a view (one entire side has no view other than parking lots). The restaurant is pretty good and the breakfast is unexpectedly good. Quite a nice buffet put on daily, including some local products. The pool is on the small side, but is nice and one can figure out a way to actually get exercise in it if there are no other people in it at the time. Free covered parking adjacent to the hotel which is very nice. There is a lovely little salon called Sensibilities on the first floor. They use organic/vegan nail polishes and all the staff is quite proficient and friendly. This hotel is not exactly close to downtown Asheville, but there are some shortcuts over to Hendersonville Road (via Long Shoal Dr) that will take you into town if you don't want to deal with the interstate. On-the-other-hand, if you are driving thru, this is a very convenient location right off I-26. REI, Barnes and Noble, PF Chang and other retailers are right in the complex as well as a movie theater complex. I definitely endorse this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hello PenrynC,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are proud of our breakfast buffet and glad that you found it to your liking. It is also great to hear your kind words about Sensibilities Spa, I will be sure to pass along this information. We love being apart of Biltmore Park Town Square and it seems you enjoyed the location as well. We hope to see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Friendly staff, easy access to parking, location is fantastic. Located in Biltmore Park Town Square with shops, restaurants and movie theater steps away. Quick and easy access to Ashville and Biltmore Estate. We will definately return again and again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your kind review! It is great to hear that you will be returning to our hotel in the future. We love our location and being apart of Biltmore Park Town Square and it is great to hear you did too! I will pass along your nice comments about our staff and we look forward to your future visits!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was not sure about staying a little way out of town but I was surprised what was around the hotel. Clean, comfort and a good night sleep. The room was large and clean pool was great for kids. Breakfast was crowded and a little slow but a great stay

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hello Biztravr,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Biltmore Park Town Square has just about anything for anybody with all the dining and shopping options. I am happy to hear that your stay was clean, comfortable, and allowed for a good nights sleep. It is great to hear you took advantage of our pool amenity. My apologies for slower service the day you attended breakfast, I will pass this information along. We hope to see you again in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed here because my girlfriend was getting married nearby and had reserved a block of rooms for us. The price was great, my husband and I enjoyed the pool and hot tub, the bed was VERY comfortable, and we were thoroughly pleased with how we were treated as guests!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

BFH_Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Rebekah M,

Your feedback is wonderful! We thank you for sharing your experience of the Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park and hope that you are able to come back and visit again!

Marketing and Guest Relations
Calistoga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had a solo stay at the hotel while I attended and participated in a nearby horse show. The hotel is situated in a "fun", village setting. Lots of restaurants, shops and a movie theater in easy walking distance. The room was clean and well appointed. I highly recommend it.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
BFH_Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Hello Sandra S,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience at our hotel! Whether you stay solo or with a group we always want our guest to have the best experience. Our location is in a great community with so much to do within walking distance and I am glad this was a good extra for you. I am happy to hear that the room was clean and well appointed. I hope your horse show went well and we hope to see you in the future!

Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

Been to Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park? Share your experiences!