If you're not staying on the Biltmore House property, the Hilton at Biltmore Park is an excellent choice. Modern hotel. Nice rooms. Location is within 15 minutes or so from downtown Asheville, the Biltmore estate, the Blue Ridge Parkway, etc. Restaurants, bars, and a nice movie theater and numerous shops surround the property. The onsite restaurant is not bad either.
Only qualm is with parking. Valet parking is available for a nominal charge. But otherwise parking may be a problem.
Rooms are typical. About what you'd expect from a Hilton property.
Staff is friendly and helpful.
Have stayed here twice and would stay again when in Asheville.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park Hotel Asheville
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park offers convenience, luxury and affordability. It is also one of the most environmentally sustainable hotels in the country. With a large scale solar hot water heating system, all CFL light bulbs and a fuel-alternative airport shuttle, this is one full service hotel that you can feel good about. Enjoy a meal at our signature restaurant Roux or relax in the on-site Sensibilities Spa. We’re located in Asheville’s newest shopping, dining and entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.