We weren't sure we'd be happy staying so far outside of Asheville but this turned out to be an ideal location. Close to restaurants, movies, shopping, yet you can drive 10 minutes and be at the city center or blue ridge parkway. Rooms were spacious and clean. Restaurant is a MUST DO! They serve fresh local foods and prices were reasonable for breakfast while wait staff was incredibly attentive. They even make caffe latte! We were surprised at how quiet the room was in spite of being on a pretty busy street.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park Hotel Asheville
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park offers convenience, luxury and affordability. It is also one of the most environmentally sustainable hotels in the country. With a large scale solar hot water heating system, all CFL light bulbs and a fuel-alternative airport shuttle, this is one full service hotel that you can feel good about. Enjoy a meal at our signature restaurant Roux or relax in the on-site Sensibilities Spa. We’re located in Asheville’s newest shopping, dining and entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.