A friend and I spent two nights here during a recent vacation. Let me start out by saying that this hotel is the ONLY choice! Not that there aren't others around, but this is probably the nicest and newest in the best location. It's about 15 minutes from downtown, but the hotel is in a town center filled with low/moderate-prced restaurants, a movie theatre, and lots of shops. There is plenty of parking, and the area is clean and safe. The rooms are great, very nice and trendy. There is a spa and an onsite restaurant - neither of which we tried. While downtown Asheville has some hotels and little shops, I'd definitely stay at the Hilton Biltmore as my first and only choice. It can be a little expensive, however.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park Hotel Asheville
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park offers convenience, luxury and affordability. It is also one of the most environmentally sustainable hotels in the country. With a large scale solar hot water heating system, all CFL light bulbs and a fuel-alternative airport shuttle, this is one full service hotel that you can feel good about. Enjoy a meal at our signature restaurant Roux or relax in the on-site Sensibilities Spa. We’re located in Asheville’s newest shopping, dining and entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.