“Not worth going!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #169 of 644 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Vegan
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Nona Mia Market, Deli & Pizzeria is an authentic Italian restaurant located in vibrant West Asheville, NC. At Nona Mia, we create what our chef likes to call "Italian-American Soul Food" - drawing on the legacy of generations of Italian cooks in American kitchens.
ASHEVILLE
“Not worth going!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

long waits, very loud, kitchen slow can't get it right !!!!!!!!!! more than once.
food portion too small...........sorry just can't go back,

Visited December 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Terrific pizza. Comfortable atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We were traveling north after a vacation, and were staying the night in a local hotel. We found this place on a recommendation from the front desk clerk, who said it was her favorite place. Wow! We loved it. Terrific thick and thin crust pizzas, plus a great looking pasta menu. There was something for everyone. Our pizza was literally spilling over with toppings...I would say its one of the best pizzas we have ever shared...including in Italy.

london
“Can't Wait To Go Back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I loved this place as soon as I walked in and saw the gelatto bar! The atmosphere is cozy and laid back. The service is friendly and fast......The pizzas are to die for. The big fire pit adds to the charm with the chefs working out in the open in nice white uniforms. I had the lasagna with a locally made sausage sauce. The pumpkin pizza was huge. My son got the spaghetti with huge meatballs...it was great. We were too darn full to eat the gelatto! I was so bummed. But I will be back....maybe just for dessert.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North, South Carolina
“I love it !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a great Italian restaurant and a welcomed addition to restaurant choices on Haywood Road. I highly recommend it. We've eaten inside and outside on the covered patio. The patio is pet-friendly. We've taken friends there and have recommended it to others.

Visited May 2012
Maggie Valley
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Had dinner with some friends and was not impressed. I ordered a farmer's pasta and it lacked flavor. I didn't feel it was a value for the quality of food. I haven't returned since. My friends said the place was hit or miss. It was certainly a miss for us.

• Visited March 2012