“Never disappointed with Mellow Mushroom!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
50 Broadway Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801 (Downtown Asheville)
(828) 236-9800
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Candler, North Carolina
“Never disappointed with Mellow Mushroom!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Asheville's Mellow is funky with great service. Mellow pizzas are always wonderful and we were extremely impressed with the large, no huge, selection of craft beer. Fun place for lunch or dinner and dog friendly outside seating!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lake Worth, Florida
“Good Gluten Free Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

It was nice on a Sunday night at 6:30pm to be able to walk up and say we are a party of 7 and only to have to wait 5 minutes for a table! Very friendly staff. The food was great, our son & I shared a GF Pizza and the rest of the family had regular pizza. My husband's grandmother ordered the Mushroom Soup and said it was fantastic. Everyone was so stuffed that we were still full at 8am the next morning! This was not as funky as the one by home, but still interesting.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North, South Carolina
“GF Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I am always looking for a good gluten free pizza....here it is. Awesome!! Really, taste like a REAL pepperoni pizza!! Very casual dining, busy, loud, very Asheville feel. Excellent pizza, would get a carry out next time.

Visited July 2014
Valparaiso, Indiana
“I'm a fan of Mellow Mushroom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My husband and I kind of stumbled across Mellow Mushroom when we were visiting Asheville. Right away we were taken in by the eclectic mix of pictures and paintings around the inside of the restaurant. They also have a nice outside patio that we couldn't take advantage of because of the rain. The pizza was good with an amazing crust that tasted so fresh! I was amused by the guy in back flipping and tossing the dough. I couldn't believe the pizza was being made right in front of my eyes! Very entertaining. We also had an amazing mushroom soup and an artichoke and spinach dip unlike any other I've tasted! My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by the quality and boldness of the food! And, to top it all off, our waiter, JC, was super attentive and talked to us a great deal about the popular Asheville spots and the town of Asheville in general. If you're ever in Asheville, make sure you stop by the Mellow Mushroom and be sure to ask for JC!

Visited July 2014
“ACDC Parrish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Nice place good atmosphere. Food was good and the service was excellent. We were only there once but had a good time. For a chain, the pizza was excellent and the process were not mad.