“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romance, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Miami, Florida
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The restaurant is in a residential neighborhood right next to downtown. Parking is in the street but was not difficult to find. The service was excellent we had a very helpful waiter. The food was absolutely delicious! It was my first time eating Jamaican inspired food and I loved it! The inside is kind of small and cozy and the food is all made to order. I would definitely recommend this place and will be back again

Visited December 2013

Sylva, North Carolina
“Fresh, unusual, and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Because of the reviews here, my husband and I came for a late lunch on a recent trip to Asheville. We were seated right away, and well cared for the entire time. Our server, Kaz, was helpful, smiling, and attentive. I had the Negril Nights tuna over spinach fettucine. The coconut lime sauce was delicious, and made the entire dish. My husband had the Soon Come, and enjoyed its unusual flavors. We both had local beers that were tasty. Everything seemed fresh. The lunch portions were satisfying, and reasonably priced. We will be back to try more of their unusual offerings.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very very good! Definitely going back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

The atmosphere was spectacular, especially for my bf because he loves reggae. The painting that are hung up around the dining area are beautiful and are fun to look at while waiting on your food. Like many other reviews say, the entrées did take a while to come out, but well worth the wait. I got a seafood dish with tilapia and the fish was so perfectly cooked, I was very impressed. The price was a bit high on the majority of the meals, but since everything is freshly made I understand. Parking was a but rough since the restuatnt doesn't have a lot of it's own, but not a big deal. Overall, I enjoyed my experience very much and will be taking my family to try it soon!

North Carolina
“Great casual dining with relaxed atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

We arrived late into Asheville and were looking for a quick, simple and light bite to eat. We saw Nine Mile reviewed on Trip Advisor and decided it was probably what we wanted. We were dead on. They had several options that satisfied our desires, but the full menu had us wanting more, so we came back the next night for a full meal. We left happy both nights!. The beer and wine menus had a great selection and we came back with new favorites to have around our home.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
NY
“Busy busy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

The place was really packed. But the staff moved everyone along nicely and professionally. This is a destination. It is on a residential street not in the center of town. Parking is on the street and no problem.

The food was really good. I has the signature dish with chicken and linguini. My husband had the Bushman which is tilapia. Both were nicely spiced. They will tweak to your taste preferable. Prices were very reasonable. Well worth it.