“Wonderful, friendly restaruant” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romance, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Andersonville, Tennessee
“Wonderful, friendly restaruant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food was unique, delicioius, and the quantity was more than ample. And within walking distance from the B&B.

Visited March 2013

Cary, North Carolina
“Fantastic place with lots of options, whether vegetarian, great Caribbean-style seafood or meat choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love this place ever since my brother took me there (he lives in Asheville) and in fact just ate there last night. It's great because my sister-in-law is a vegetarian and they do a lot of salads and vegetarian stuff, I like seafood and there are some great entrees for that (I love the Negril Nights which is tuna) as well as plenty of other options across the board. If you like a great Jamaican style jerk flavor you can get that, but that's not what Nine Mile's totally about. The restaurant is very laid back and relaxed - so if you want great food in a great, relaxed environment, I highly receommend Nine Mile.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Albany, Indiana
“Exquisite Caribbean Cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed every part of our dining experience at Nine Mile. From the appetizer, to the delicious salads, bread and entrees, we were thoroughly pleased! And this place is AFFORDABLE! We certainly look forward to dining here on our next visit to Asheville.

Visited March 2013
“Outstanding food! Outstanding Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had read reviews on how great this place was and I am so glad I went! The food was outstanding! And huge portions! I had the 'nine mile' substituted pasta for spiral zuccinni. Heavenly! I was so full and had got my veggies in for the day. My husband had a rice, bean and chicken dish- wonderful as well. We each had the raspberry beer. Best local "food" beer I've had in a Long time. Definitely going back! What a great place!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kingsport
“Asheville delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

This neighborhood Caribbean restaurant was a delight on our recent trip through Asheville. The decor is rustic and simple but clean. I enjoyed the wild caught salmon (Ark of the Covenant) in white wine, olive, feta cheese and cherry tomato sauce. You can adjust the spice level and tho I chose mild it was very flavorful. My husband was very happy with Jamaican Me Thirsty jerked chicken on linguine. He noted that its a small portion of chicken but said the sauce, vegetables and pasta were so flavorful he didn't miss a quantity. We were there for lunch and the portions were plentiful. The waitress said portions for dinner are larger. He also had a cup of chili which he liked but it was too spicy for spice challenged me. We plan a return trip!