Prices on hotel rooms were pricey the weekend I was going up Asheville so I took a chance with Priceline and ended up here. I read a lot of reviews referencing the smell in the rooms - they weren't kidding. The hallway smelled fine but as soon as I walked in the room - SHEW! The room itself is very basic and the beds are pretty hard. I was a little annoyed when I checked in because I had called the week before and requested a room with 2 double beds, no problem according to the guy I talked to, but when I got there - guess what, no notes in the computer and they charged me $10 additional for the night. Everything in the room did work and the internet was decently fast, so no complaints there. Overall, I wouldn't really desire to stay here again unless I got a really good price.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Asheville - Tunnel Rd. Hotel
- Extended Stayamerica Asheville - Tunnel Rd. Hotel Asheville
- Extended Stay America Asheville
- Extended Stayamerica Asheville
- Extended Stay Asheville
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.