“Rest and Rejuvenation” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 57 Hotels in Asheville
“Rest and Rejuvenation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

My stay at Sleep Inn was very restful. The property and room is beautiful, the staff friendly and the bed was Oh so comfortable. Most helpful to me was the assistance I received from the front desk associates. Justin's calm and helpful manner made the checking-in process easy, even though I was tired and spacey from travelling. He went the extra mile to assure I had just the right room for me and that all that I need was made known to me. What an amazing front desk associate he is!
They provide a computer for patrons to use. I needed to write 2 essays for school, but was having trouble understanding the pc. Krutika, cheerfully and with skill, came to my rescue several times and answered my questions, showed me how to work the computer program and to save and send my docs. She was helpful and encouraging, and I can see she is an incredible asset to Sleep Inn. My stress over the computer tasks I had to complete lessened so much that I will stay extra nights here to enjoy this beautiful town. Laura T

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Had an excellent stay at this hotel, staff (Ryan and Josh, the main two I spoke with along with everyone else) were over the top helpful with directions, recommendations, and any accommodations we needed. Breakfast was great with multiple options to choose from. The hotel was also clean from top to bottom in every aspect, a big plus. This hotel was also very affordable and convenient to all surrounding areas. The overall experience at this hotel was great, I will be staying at this hotel when I return to Asheville.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We arrived on a weekend when a popular festival was going on and they accepted our coupon. So we had a great deal. The double queen bed room was very nice and confortable and the guy at the reception friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2014
Savannah, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed here a few weeks ago and it was a total waste of money. We were given a non smoking room on the third floor. The entire floor smelled like stale smoke. When we were moved to the second floor the room smelled like mold and some type of cleaning product. How hard is it to keep a hotel livable? When we complained about the smoke smell the owner didnt seem to care. He barely looked at us, said he was sorry, and moved our room to the other smelly one.
The breakfast was the usual for a cheap hotel.

Its also miles outside of downtown.

Room Tip: Not the third floor.
Green Features: There are none, come on this is asheville. Every other place in town separates compost and all kinds of stuff. Zero care here.
Ashburn, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We needed a room for a night and a morning breakfast, so we booked this hotel last moment using AAA rate. It was a disappointment. Room looks updated but using very cheap stuff, shower was in a bad shape. Room is a very small size. The main factor we didn't like - room smell, it was a moldy smell , maybe coming from carpet. Fridge had food leftover from previous room guests. Breakfast was poor, with no egg option, so we ended up going to have breakfast outside of hotel. Breakfast room was small, has 2 tables outside but people was smoking there and we couldn't use tables there. For sure it was our last visit to Sleep Inn chain.

Stayed May 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The rooms and overall feel of the hotel was very nice. My wife is a little pickie when it comes to hotels but she found this one to be of satisfaction. Scott, the man working the night we were there made sure we were comfortable, and went above and beyond to find the bottles of water we asked for.

Revere, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

This hotel was excellent, clean, good location and exceptional staff. I especially want to comment on Justin and Scott at the front desk. They were friendly and very helpful with directions, maps, etc. I would highly recommend staying here, very good value.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn West? Share your experiences!