“roadtripgirl” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 59 hotels in Asheville
Citrus Springs, Florida
“roadtripgirl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

First I'd like to say I have been a loyal LaQuinta member for years. My friend booked our hotel and I loved it. The location is perfect minutes from everything with easy interstate access. The staff makes you feel at home and part of the family. The rooms are spacious and the bed was awesome. Hampton you won yourself a new member!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Square, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Lee LisaV: I thank you for your comments about our Hampton Inn and that we have won you away from La Quinta! You are gonna love the Hampton Brand, and all of the other brands under the Hilton Family of Hotels! Have a wonderful Autumn and we will keep an eye out for you. Barbara Kish / GM

363 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

You would never know the hotel was in a busy city. Surrounded by trees, can't hear any traffic.
Room was clean, employees were nice. The room was very quite. We used the hot tub which was nice but a little too cool. No restaurants are within walking distance to hotel. You would have to walk along the curb with busy traffic. We would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Square, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Dandee85: Thank you for your comments about your stay with us. I am checking in to why the spa was a bit cool, so that we can resolve that issue. A lot of our guests stay with us because we are just outside Asheville in a great location. I am happy that we provided you with wonderful accommodations and the next time you head down here from Chicago please stop by! Barbara Kish / GM
Sanford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Hampton Inns are always nice, comfortable and a good bargain. I would recommend them to anyone. The breakfast is free and pretty good, the rooms are very clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff is impeccable in their service and attention to detail. There's always a nice little gym to work out and often a hot tub and pool...plus they belong to a nice chain of hotels. You can't go wrong.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Brian: Thank you for your loyalty to our brand. At Hampton Inn we strive for consistency in both product and service. We appreciate your comments and making us a part of your visit to Asheville. Safe travels to you and we hope to see you back in the near future! Barbara Kish / GM
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

First, our view was inside at the pool, hot tub and work out room. This wasn't a big deal until some guests proceeded to loudly celebrate their swim at 6:30-7:00 a.m. Two of the four mornings we were there. Also, our bed was not a regular Hampton Inn bed, I woke up every morning with back and hip aches, arms fell asleep during the night (I'm 45, don't normally have these aches and pains), normally, their beds are very comfortable. and third, the bottom sheet to our king size bed did not fit, so we got to enjoy one corner of it popping off randomly during the night, wrapping around your feet, or arm until you woke up. I asked the front desk staff if they could put a proper sized bottom sheet on the bed but it never happened.

We've stayed at multiple Jampton Inns for their comfort and quiet, just count this one as a miss.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Leesawyzard:

I am glad that I was able to invoke our 100% Guarantee when I learned of the discomfort that you had with the bed in your room. I want to assure you that we do indeed have the specified Hampton beds in all of our rooms, and I will immediately look into why the bed was so uncomfortable. I wish that I had known after your first night with us so that we could have resolved the issue for you immediately. As far as the pool being occupied prior to 8am, I am not certain what happened as we have an electronic door lock and it is programmed not to allow access until 8am as posted. You can be certain that I will have my Maintenance Chief look into that as well. Again, please accept my sincerest apologies and I am glad that as a Brand we have our 100% Guarantee. Have a wonderful Fall season, Barbara Kish / GM
Topsail Island, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My family recently stayed 3 nights at this Asheville hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful in giving us suggestions of things to do and places to eat. The rooms were very clean and you can tell that this hotel is very well taken care of. The beds were very comfortable and clean. We used the pool quite a bit since it rained every day that we were there. The pool and pool area were very clean and there were always towels for us to use (not the case at all hotels!). My kids also enjoyed the fresh baked cookies at the front desk, that was a nice treat.
The only thing that needs improvement at this hotel is the breakfast. It is just not good quality food. We ate it the first day and then went out to eat for breakfast the other days we were there because we just couldnt bring ourselves to eat it again. If all you are looking for is cereal then it would be okay.
Overall I think this is a great hotel and I will definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge your comments regarding your most recent stay with us here in Asheville NC. I am happy that you found the hotel clean and well kept as well as our team members attitude and helpfulness. I apologize about the breakfast hot food items, there are some changes coming down the road for Hampton Inns that we are eagerly awaiting as well! Again, thank you and have a wonderful Autumn season. Barbara Kish / GM
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were very satisfied with our stay for a few days at the Hampton Inn. This is a typical Hampton that perform very good consistently. You will be very happy with the clean and comfortable rooms and property. Standard Hampton Inn breakfast including a hot breakfast that is as good as it can get under the conditions of not having an actual restaurant on site (such as a Hilton Garden Inn). Always a great staff who are welcoming and professional. Out of town a little bit but easy access in and out of the expressway. We were very happy with our stay! Prices are a little high but that is due to the tourist affect.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Square, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
We certainly appreciate all of your positivecommentsabout your stay with us. OurHousekeeping Team takes great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel, and this is demonstrated by our 9 consecutive "Outstanding " Quality Assurance Inspections from Hampton Inn! again thank you on behalf of our team. Travel safe and make memories. Barbara Kish G/M
Prairie Village, KS, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel was very nice and we enjoyed our stay. The beds were very comfortable and the room nicely decorated. If we had been staying longer, would have preferred a location closer to shopping, restaurants, etc.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for liking our hotel and your stay with us. Have a wonderful Fall and travel safe. Barbara Kish / GM

Been to Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Square? Share your experiences!