“Very clean. Warm friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #4 of 57 Hotels in Asheville
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Very clean. Warm friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I loved staying at this Hampton. The rooms were very clean and decorated nicely. The staff was so warm and welcoming. My housekeeper was super friendly. I can't remember her name (i'm am horrible with names) but the lady at the front desk who worked the am shift was so nice and very informative about things to do in the area. I meet the GM she as well was very inviting and welcomed us to come back. The pool area and hottub was nice and warm and very relaxing. The breakfast was good. I am one who loves those eggs. I will defently love to go back to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
keller
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was traveling with 2 friends, and stayed here on Dec 5,2012.We asked for a roll away bed and the hotel gave us a bed with only springs,No mattress.We asked about it, and were told that was all they had.They did bring us a couple of comforters to use as padding.This is not the service we expected from a Hilton hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I want to apologize that you found the rollaway bed comfortable. Rollaway beds are sold with innerspring mattresses and do not have a separate box spring. I value the feedback from our guests as it gives us the opportunity to improve. I will have my maintenance team look at our rollaway beds and we will look at ways to make them more comfortable. Thank you again for your feedback and for being our guest. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to the Asheville area.

Clayton, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had a great experience. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The bathrooms were updated. Some very nice employees fixed snack bags for our girls that were in a gymnastics meet that day. Breakfast was delicious and a wide variety of foods offered.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I appreciate your warm compliments of our hotel and our team. I will be sure to share your review in our team huddle. Thank you for being our guest! I hope you will stay with us again when your travels bring you to Asheville.

PUERTO RICO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Excellent location! Rooms are clean and comfortable, with microwave and refrigerator.
Free parking, free Wi Fi, and free breakfast buffet , just great!
Excellent service, front desk staff very friendly and helpful.
Highly recommended! Would definitively go back .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. I really appreciate your compliments of our team. They do an extraordinary job of taking care of people and I am grateful to have such a caring team. We thought the microwaves and refrigerators were great additions during our renovations but I love hearing positive feedback from our guests. Thank you for choosing us during your trip to Asheville. We hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

From the moment I pulled up and walked in the staff was wonderful - the workers who were on Chris and Mickey were very friendly , I wish everyone was as friendly as them. The hotel is very well kept and I was def. would advise someone to stay here. It's in a very quiet area no traffic noise and the hotel is very well kept and up to date!!

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel and for the compliments of our team. Mickey and Henry are outstanding team members and I am grateful to have them on my team. I will be sure to share your review with them. Thank you for being our guest. I hope to have another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to the Asheville area.

Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

OK, so I make a reservation last Saturday for a tripwith my son. Within two hours someone from the hotel called to see if there was anything we neededupon arrival. When we got there, the front desk staff was super nice. The hotel is clean, brand new I think, or VERY recently updated. Pool was clean, hot tub was awesome. We ended up staying another night. AWESOME HOTEL. 10 minutes TOPS dto downtown, right of I-240 for easy access.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for writing such a warm review of our hotel. I appreciate your compliments on our renovations and the cleanliness of the hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you stayed an additional night and that you took the time to enjoy the pool and hot tub. I will be sure to share you compliments and review with our team. I love to share positive feedback from our guests with them. Thank you for being our guest. We hope to see you on your next trip to Asheville!

Brighton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is excellent except the background noise in some rooms on the fifth floor. If you like "white noise" while you sleep you will love it, however if you prefer quiet- like me, you will find it distracting! The staff were all so helpful and even provided shuttle service to and from downtown! We will stay there again but will request a quiet room.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I appreciate your kind words about our hotel and our team. I am disappointing to hear that there was some white noise that was distracting during your stay. When you plan you next trip to Asheville please feel free to reach out to me. It would be my pleasure to personally help with your reservation and ensure that you get a quiet room. Thank you again for your feedback. I hope to hear from you soon!

Andrea Coon

Been to Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd? Share your experiences!