Stayed here for one night and enjoyed the property very much. The swimming pool is indoor but there is a large outdoor deck to sit on and enjoy the fresh air and chirping birds. The property is tree lined and gives you a good outdoor feeling which is why many people visit this part of North Carolina in the first place. Blue Ridge Parkway is close by and just by turning right to leave property you can follow Tunnel Road all the way downtown. There is a Carrabas restaurant that is walking distance from the property. My only real complaints (and both very minor) is that when you exit the property you can only turn right and when entering the property the hill is very steep. Overall a great stay with very helpful staff and a bonus shuttle service to take you to downtown Ashville if you like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whatever brings you to wonderful and rare Asheville we're eager to have you stay with us at the Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. We are perfectly and conveniently nestled amongst all of Asheville's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, historic downtown Asheville, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 32" HD flat-screen televisions. Our recently renovated Perfect Mix Lobby is a perfect marriage of vibrantly blended colors, creating a perfect space to mingle with friends, watch the big game on the oversized HD flat-screen television, or finish up the day's business on plush sofas or the communal table. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated indoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor® equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tunnel Road Hotel Asheville
- Hampton Inn Asheville Tunnel Rd
- Asheville Hampton Inn