“"Hope to stay here again!"” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #4 of 57 Hotels in Asheville
West Memphis, Arkansas
“"Hope to stay here again!"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

There was nothing different about this place when compared to other Hampton Inns, but the whole staff made it special. We were greeted each time we entered the door and people went out of their way to help and make our stay comfortable. Tony and Bo were especially helpful with some room maintenance that we didn't even mention. I do a lot of group travel, and having a hotel staff well trained in customer relations makes a big difference. Great place to stay!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I appreciate your warm compliments of our team. I will especially be sure to share your kind words with Bo and Tony. We agree that the most important thing we can offer is a staff trained to provide exceptional service. We also love to hear when we have succeeded. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you soon!

Andrea Coon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

My family stayed here for one night after our visit to the Biltmore Estate Candlelight Christmas. It was a wonderful place to stay. We stay at Hampton Inns when we travel; this was a typical Hampton. However, the staff was what made this stay extra nice. Everyone was so friendly-the front desk attendant at check-in, the breakfast staff, and the housekeeping staff! It was nice to be around people who seemed to genuinely appreciate that we had chosen to stay in their hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a warm review for our hotel. I appreciate your compliments of our team. We know that travelers have many choices in Asheville and we don't take their choice to stay with us lightly. I am very grateful to work with a team that truly cares about our guests and shows their "hamptonality." Thank you for being our guest! We hope to see you on your next trip to Asheville.

Moyock, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This hotel was very nice to stay at. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was very good. The location was great because it was close to the biltmore. I would stay here again. The beds were excellent.

Room Tip: You will enjoy your stay here.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your compliments on our cleanliness, our breakfast and the beds. I am glad that you had a great stay with us. We love to hear feedback from our guests and are grateful that you have shared your experience with other travelers. We hope to see you on your next trip to Asheville.

Auburn, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Location - centrally located. about 3 mins away from a shopping center. A lot of surrounding restaurants nearby. This is just about 8 mins. away from the Biltmore Estate. The free shuttle to downtown is a plus.

Room - the room is very clean and cozy. The entire hotel is well-maintained and very nice. Breakfast was good. The staff are very helpful and friendly as well.

We are completely satisfied with our stay!

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am so glad that you were completely satisfied with your stay and that our location met your needs. Thank you for your compliments of the room, breakfast and our team. We love to know when our guests have a great experience with us. Thank you for being our guest! We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Asheville.

Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband & I stayed at the Hampton on Tunnel Rd. in Asheville just to get away for a few days in October. What a pleasant surprise to find out that this hotel had just recently been remodeled.Everything was nice and clean and new. I love the white comforters on the beds.
We always like to stay at the Hampton Inns and do so often.
Also, the staff was very friendly, which is always a bonus. We had a nice time and enjoyed staying there and will go back there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for writing such a kind review for our hotel. I am grateful that you chose to stay with us for your getaway. Asheville is beautiful and a perfect place to relax for a few days. I appreciate your compliments of our renovations. We are very proud of the improvements and love to hear when our guests love them too. I will be sure to share your warm words regarding the staff. I am very lucky to have such a great team and I love sharing positive feedback from our guests. I hope to see you on your next trip to Asheville!

Greenville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was our second stay at this property. Last year we came for a long weekend and found the Inn under renovation. The Inn is now completely updated and decorated to live up to the reputation of the Hampton branch of the Hilton Family. The beds are so comfortable with the pillow top mattresses. The doubles are queens and I believe this is an asset in any hotel expecting two people to sleep in one bed. I by-pass any property now without at least two queens in their two bed rooms. For me, if a hotel bed isn't comfortable for a good nights sleep, I ask myself "why am I staying here?". The bathrooms have been updated as well with the curved shower rods and clear window shower curtain. The shower head was adjustable from fine shower to pulsing water jet. The staff has still continued to be friendly and it was nice to be recognized after not being back for a year. The assistant manger is bubbly and really willing to help with local attractions and places to eat other than the traditional chains. She loves to share special restaurants to visit since Asheville has many other restaurants than the typical chain we could find anywhere. The hotel has a convenient location to the main attractions in the city as well as close expressway to get to nice day trips. We went to the North Carolina Nature Center and it seemed like just a few minutes to a delightful refuge from the faster pace of life. I was there for an in town convention however the hotel is very couple and family friendly as would be expected from the Hampton Inns. The hi speed internet worked well and the hot breakfast was typical Hampton-good, vaired and hot or cold as serving temperature would be expected- hot food hot and cold food cold. I look forward for the next stay there soon.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am so glad that you came back to see us after our renovations and had such a great experience. I appreciate your compliments of the improvements, breakfast and our team. Laura, our assistant manager, is a huge asset to our hotel. She provides great service and is very knowledgable of Asheville. I am proud to work with her. Thank you again for being our guest. I hope to see you again on your next trip to our area.

Pocahontas, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We recently attended a seminar at the Grove Park Inn and they had no rooms available. We decided to stay at this hotel since it was very close in proximity to the GP. I was ASTOUNDED at the friendliness of the hotel staff. I have stayed at the GP before, but let me tell you, this room was every bit as well appointed. The bed was sooooo comfortable, the room was very clean, the free breakfast was delicious. An awesome mall was nearby...great restaurants...the perfect location. If I ever travel back to Asheville (and I plan to) this will be the place I stay. I would like to say thank you to each and every staff member who made our trip such an enjoyable one. THANKS!

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise. Rooms on the front side are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Wow! Thank you so much for your compliments. I am very proud of my team. They genuinely care about people and go out of their way to make sure each guest has a great experience. Reviews like yours make us want to try even harder. We love seeing such positive reviews. I appreciate you staying with us during your seminar and I hope we have another opportunity to serve you soon!

Andrea Coon

Been to Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd? Share your experiences!