“Thank God for 3 a.m. food” 3 of 5 stars

(401) 762-9445
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 101 Restaurants in Woonsocket
Northern Rhode Island
“Thank God for 3 a.m. food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2008

Known as one of the few places in Woonsocket where you can get one of their own versions of quick sandwiches at three in the morning. They seldom close. I have found them open on Christmas and New Years. I think one Thanksgiving they closed for three or four hours.
Some disagree but I think their coffee beats Dunkin Donuts and the other franchises. Also a bigger size coffee at a much lower than usual price.
On my schedule I hit Donut Express around 1:30 in the morning on weekends. The kid on duty sees my car coming into the drive thru lane and has my coffee ready just as I like it by the time I hit the drive up window. And, when the line of cars ahead of me is too long, the kid brings my coffee out to me so I can cut out ahead ot all those cars waiting in line ahead of me. Can you ask for any better service?!
One caviat. I usually confine my trips to the drive up window. Sometimes locals hang around in the parking lot or even inside the place late at night or in the wee hours of the morning. Some of these locals could scare you if you scare easily. So hit the drive up window only after 9 at night.