This motel (not really an Inn) is not good for those with respiratory problems because it has outside seating and a fire circle in the lawn. If leaving window open for fresh air, you can have problems if you are sensitive to heavy wood smoke even in summer. Inn is located about 1 mile east of Gunnison right on the highway, but sign is hard to spot so you could miss it. View out of back windows is beautiful to the prairie, no development. Location outside of town is quiet from city/commercial noise although you can hear the highway especially if front window open. Having a microwave and refrigerator was very convenient, as well as a laundry on premises. Front desk provided laundry soap free of charge. Free breakfast buffet nothing special but convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SPRING BREAK 2015 Starting at $65 Rates have never been this low! BALANCE...everyone is looking for this in their life and you might be surprised when you find it at The Inn at Tomichi Village. Fancy rooms...not really, but from our simple exterior you will be surprised by the tastefully appointed furnishings, the luxurious bedding, the large flat screen TVs, and extra outlets and data ports, in case you're not lucky enough to be able to unplug while you're with us. You'll be far enough out of town to enjoy the beauty and tranquility of your surroundings, but close enough to civilization in case you get an urge for a vanilla latte with soy! But there are so many reasons not to leave the property, once you are here. You can wake up to our delicious, complimentary hot breakfast. At the end of your day, unwind in the atrium enclosed pool and hot tub offering panoramic views of the areas. Sit out and relax in our beautiful, tree lined courtyard where we host outdoor movie nights on weekend nights during the summer season. You need another reason not to get back into your car? Well, you can dine right on property at Gunnison's newest restaurant, Blue Mesa Grill, featuring coastal inspired seafood dishes, fresh sushi, mouthwatering steaks and in-house ground burgers. The carefully selected wine list will provide you with the perfect compliment to your meal. Our newly renovated dining area is spacious enough to host meetings and social events for up to 100 guests. Let us coordinate all your event planning requirements and ensure you receive outstanding service from your first contact through the end of your event. We look forward to seeing you at The Inn at Tomichi Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Inn at Tomichi Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affordable Inns @ Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison
- Tomichi Village Gunnison
- Best Western Gunnison
- Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison