“Best Place to Stay in Gunnison” 5 of 5 stars

The Inn at Tomichi Village
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   41883 Hwy 50 East, Gunnison, CO 81230   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Gunnison
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Best Place to Stay in Gunnison”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have stayed at four other hotels and inns in Gunnison, CO and this is by far the best I have stayed in. I will not stay anywhere else whenever I visit from now on.

I had heard that they had renovated recently and decided to give it a shot. At first I was hesitant because it was about one minute out of town driving and along the highway, but neither of those things were an issue when I got there. The room that I stayed in was beautiful, everything worked and it was very clean. I have no complaints about the room whatsoever. A huge plus for me was the AWESOME WATER PRESSURE in the shower.

It is also extremely quiet and the people there are so friendly and helpful. The breakfast that is offered is also much better than most hotel breakfasts that I have experienced. I don't have any pets, but this hotel is also pet friendly, which I loved. Like I said, I will never stay anywhere else in Gunnison, this hotel far exceeded my expectations and I will be returning.

Room Tip: I stayed in room number 24, it was a cozy little corner room on the bottom floor with beautiful morn...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Alejandro G, General Manager at The Inn at Tomichi Village, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Courtney,
Thank you for your thorough and enthusiastic review of The Inn! It is so rewarding for us to read and know that our hard work is paying off in the form of satisfied guests like you.
Thank you for giving us "a shot" and we look forward to your next visit to our neck of the woods.
Warmest regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Hotel gave us a good deal on the three nights for two rooms, we decided to try out something new. Great stop while on our hunting trip. They had good parking for our trailers and grills by the fire pit. Cool pool and rooms with leather chairs. Good breakfast with eggs, sausage and potatoes.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Omar,
We are happy to hear you had a great time when you stayed with us on your recent hunting trip! Thank you for taking a moment to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay.
Arvada, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We arrived in the middle of the night and even reception was closed overnight, we were able to check inn with out any issues. Clean and comfortable rooms. Good full breakfast. We will be back. :))

Dora P.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Dora,
Thank you for taking a moment to review us. We were happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Gunnison!
Delta, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was very impressed with my entire experience at The Inn at Tomichi Village.
The room was exceptional (I felt like I was at home) The staff was very friendly and attentive to my every need. I have stayed at other hotels in Gunnison, and this hotel is by far the #1 hotel in Gunnison. I am quite disturbed that there are ANY bad remarks regarding this hotel. I will stay at this hotel everytime I visit Gunnison. Thank you all for a delightful weekend!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Alejandro G, General Manager at The Inn at Tomichi Village, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Jesse,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Your comments and rating are what we strive for every day and we truly appreciate them. Mostly, though, we are so happy to hear that you had a delightful weekend with us here in Gunnison!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Sign in lobby said Breakfast 6-9, desk clerk told me 7 at 720 got tired of waiting for door to unlock. No one at front desk to ask. Rooms were clean but air did no move in room. Have five day trip planned with room booked in November most likely will move to another hotel.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,
We sincerely apologize that we inconvenienced you while staying at The Inn. The error, while not intentional, is ours to own. We let you, our guest, down by not having the doors open on time. We set high standards for ourselves and we came up short this time.
Thank you for taking the time to review us and let us know. We are working on the situation and plan on having our new breakfast area in the lobby open very soon. Not only will it prevent problems such the one you encountered, it'll make our complimentary breakfast more convenient for all of our guests.
We hope you give us another chance in November when you visit the beautiful Gunnison area again. Please ask for me so I can apologize in person.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Back at The Inn on a road trip to enjoy the fall colors and we could not had enjoyed it any more. From the little mints on a welcome letter to the great breakfast and super comfortable rooms. This Inn is our choice to stay in Gunnison, CO.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Alejandro G, General Manager at The Inn at Tomichi Village, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Denisse,
The fall colors up here are really great, aren't they? We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the view and your stay at The Inn!
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place was a real find! For the price, I don't know how you can do any better. It was spotlessly clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. When we checked in, we got a bag of treats. What a nice surprise. They even put a little rubber duck on the bathtub for us. The breakfast was great with lots of HOT choices. I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the new rooms. They are currently remodeling.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Alejandro G, General Manager at The Inn at Tomichi Village, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Wow! Thank you for your great review-it lifts the whole team to hear it. Please do come visit us again if the road ever brings you our way.
Happy trails,

Been to The Inn at Tomichi Village? Share your experiences!