nice property with a great location directly across the street from the museum and right next door to the local university.
Was greeted by staff politely, even though I arrived very late at night. I was assigned a room on the second floor with a balcony! Even though it was mid July 2013...the weather was so nice that I was able to leave the door open. (but I did have to put up with the sound of heavy trucks leaving town overnight, but they were few)
Breakfast was standard holiday inn fare and staff working the bfast were very polite.....and the hotel was very busy due to the rodeo just finishing up..
Extra pillows were nice, and they were labeled soft or firm....which was nice...
Parking was easy and checkout was quick....Kinda pricy for a holiday inn, but it was vacation season and most rooms were booked with travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gunnison's newest and finest accommodations with 107 hotel rooms, including 4 two room suites and balcony suites with over sized tubs and steam showers. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Gunnison is located just off Highway 50 and features a complimentary airport shuttle between 7AM and 7PM for the Gunnison/Crested Butte Regional Airport. Our hotel has interior corridors with rooms on the first, second, and third floors. We do offer a COMPLIMENTARY, FULL HOT BREAKFAST featuring our cinnamon rolls, eggs, bagels, oatmeal, and cold/hot beverages. Our hotel does not have a restaurant, but it is located less than a mile from downtown and most restaurants, and several restaurants deliver to our site. We have a pantry stocked with drinks, snacks, and frozen meals that is open for guests' purchases at all hours. We also provide in room coffee/tea, MICROWAVE, and REFRIGERATOR. All of our rooms have new flat screen, HD TVs, HBO, and DVD players with a free DVD rental located in our pantry and RedBox rentals immediately adjacent to our property. We also have FREE WIRELESS INTERNET throughout the hotel and in guests' rooms. Our onsite services include our FITNESS CENTER with cardio equipment, indoor JACUZZI, and the largest heated INDOOR POOL in town. We have an ONSITE LAUNDRY room and offer off-site dry cleaning services. We do have a BUSINESS CENTER with computers and a printer, and our staff is more than willing to make copies or send faxes per the guests' request. We have meeting space available to accommodate 10-50 people as well as a conference room. Our staff here is friendly and eager to provide recommendations to you during your stay, including Gunnison's best dining locations and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Gunnison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Gunnison Hotel Gunnison
- Holiday Inn Gunnison
- Gunnison Holiday Inn Express