“Overall, Days Inn in Homestead is a nice place to stay...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Homestead

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Homestead to your Saves list
Days Inn Homestead
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   51 South Homestead Boulevard (US 1), Homestead, FL 33030   |
Ranked #10 of 15 hotels in Homestead
Saint Louis
“Overall, Days Inn in Homestead is a nice place to stay...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Overall, Days Inn in Homestead is a nice place to stay. This is actually our second stay in this hotel in 3 weeks. Our first stay was just for one night on our way to Key West. The second stay was to attend the DARPA challenge at the Speedway. We also recommended our son and his family to stay here for the DARPA event.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

ReneMiamiHyattPlace, General Manager at Days Inn Homestead, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Dear Su-li C thank your for taking your time to respond regarding your stay, we know you have many choices to stay at other hotels and we appreciate your business. We are working very hard to continue to improve on the quality of the hotel. Again we thank you for your business and feedback.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Days Inn Homestead.

182 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I'm visiting my parents for the holidays i must say I love to return back to days inn every time I'm in town, the rooms are clean, there's a convenient bar on property, the staff are great, they offer complementary breakfast each and every morning! Love this place. All these negative reviews don't stop me from coming here, they have to understand for one it's under new management and I've seen improvements, since the last time I came, I'm a loyal guest to days inn and I notice the changes every time I come here. For 2 the price is good. Everyone should try it out. I'm very pleased coming here.

Stayed December 2013
Thank You Sonnyrego for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay it's feedback like yours that helps us to keep improving. I will share your feedback with the team again We appreciate your feedback thank you.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Days Inn Homestead.
Dade City
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

It took me a while to calm down enough to write this review. I would NEVER stay again.. My husband and I booked this hotel for the NASCAR race, When I called I was told that the rooms were $263 a night breakfast included, I figured ok it must be a nice place and I will use my reward points instead ( I travel a lot and have many points saved) As soon as we arrive a worker tells my husband that if there are any drugs he needs to let him know and he can get anything. We check into our room and as soon as we walk in we see that termites are eating our room and the tv (very out dated tv) would soon be on the floor. We switch rooms it is musty. no counter for your washroom items just a sink sanding alone outside the bathroom. Ok I can deal with that. but here is a list of other things, Husband propositioned for sex, loud music from bar(they close at 5 am) Thin walls here the neighbors, very long time for hot water, no water pressure,1 outlet, fridge not cold, NO microwave, The ice machine is broke and if you look at other past trip advisors messages it has been broke for a very long time. I usually read the trip advisor before booking sorry to say I didn't before this trip. I will never do that again.
The positive was Leonela V and Maribel who work with the breakfast. These ladies are Wonderful, friendly and efficient. I enjoyed chatting with them and they made sure we had what ever we needed.
Overall I DID NOT feel safe. I would not recommend this hotel. This way below Wyndham standards!!!!

Room Tip: a different hotel !!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
ReneMiamiHyattPlace, General Manager at Days Inn Homestead, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
I want to thank you or taking the time to share your feedback, I want you know to that we take these comments very seriously and are taking action. I want to apologize or not meeting your expectations. I have already implemented step to insure this never happens again, we are in the process of installing a security to keep non-guest to keep cars out from the hotel who are not registered guest. I'm also instriucted my team to contact so I may address any concerns of guest at what ever time.

The owners and myself are committed to correct and continue to invest on improving the property and would hope you give us a second chance. My goal is meet each guests expectaions and provide each guest the service I would expect if I were a guest.
Again my sincere apologies and I can be of any other assitance please don not hesitate to contact me.
Again I appreciate your feedback.
Regards:
Richard Collazo
jalon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Nice hotel and very clean. our special thanks to lamar and leonela and the Spanish speaking gentelman who fixed the lock in asplit second.Easy to go to the Evergaldes.And we liked Applebee,s a lot.It is a nice town with many things nearby.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Helen I we appreciate your feedback and hope that we can continue to be of service again.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback I will share your kind words with the team.
Regards;
Richardd Collazo
Orlando, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

It was ok for us. We stayed 2 nights. Room was clean. No strange oddors. Hot water. Nice comfy bed. Not bad. A little bit expensive but good service and clean room its what I wanted. Will come back again.

• Stayed November 2013
Juan P thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, I appreciate your time to respond on trip advisor.
Regards:
Richard Collazo

Been to Days Inn Homestead? Share your experiences!