“Sunday evening meal” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Sunday evening meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Have eaten at Golden Corral back home in Wisconsin, so we thought we'd give the one in Florida City a try for our evening meal Sunday night. We got there about 9 PM, and there was no line, which was nice. There were a few other late comers after us. The Restaurant was a bit difficult to find in the dark off highway 1. Its set back off the highway near a Walmart parking lot.
Quite a few of the tables hadn't been cleaned but we managed to find a clean table after a minute or two. The buffet was still pretty good, had just about everything except chicken legs and thighs with the rotisserie chicken, I like & prefer dark meat.....
Salads still were fresh and crisp. They still had plenty of other meat choices, including steaks. I had mine medium rare, and it was fine. We both had plenty, in fact too much to eat. I did have dessert whereas my partner didn't have room for any dessert not even the ice cream. The meal was a good value for the price.

Visited August 2013

Homestead, Florida, United States
“Good food and great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I love the convenience of eating whatever I feel like without waiting for hours for my food. The staff is friendly and you'll find steaks on Fridays and Saturdays, seafood and fresh vegetables. Easily located within Walmart, you can walk to Walmart and do a little shopping as well. The only gripe I have is no beer. I'm used to ordering beer with my dinner at Orlando. Overall, easily one of my favorite places to eat.

Visited June 2013
Key West, Florida
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT HERE, YOU WEREN'T LOOKING! Talk about variety! Food was good too. I WILL return. Even the help was nice. Too bad I on't have one closer to home!

Visited June 2013
parisf
“great place if you are hungry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We chose this place for the convenience as well as time constraint as we wanted to catch the sunset at the Everglades. One thing for sure is that make sure you are hungry and have a big appetite as there is absolutely everything here to eat. The food is okay but somehow it feels like a big giant picnic of food. For the price, I think it is not a bad choice. Everyone in our family enjoyed the choices that were served that night.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Homestead, Florida
“To the Key's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a good place that is in your travel to the Key's, also I visit another one in Orlando. Good food, good prices!