We visited south Florida for a week and stayed at the Hampton Inn in Homestead for the location. Close to the Everglades National Park, John Pennekamp Park and easy access to Miami without having to deal with the city traffic. The room was quite large and clean, they have a wonderful pool and we very much enjoyed having our breakfast out on the large patio every morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay in Homestead Florida by staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. Located moments from Everglades National Park, this hotel features 126 rooms that will surpass your greatest expectations. Relax and enjoy our luxurious bedding package along with 32 inch flat screen TV’s and free high-speed internet connection in every room. Wake up to a refreshing hot breakfast every morning complimentary with your stay. Never miss a workout on your stay and then relax pool side and soak up the Florida sunshine. Bring your clubs and enjoy a round of golf at Homestead's Redland Golf & Country Club, a fun and challenging public course located just minutes from the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead. There are various attractions to visit such as Biscayne National Park, Miami Metro Zoo, Homestead-Miami Speedway, and many more. Book your room today and let our friendly staff attend to your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead Hotel Homestead
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami-South-Homestead