As a well travelled family of four we were surprised when our TomTom took us to a gated community some distance down the same street - this was addressed by asking the local sheriff who put us right and suggested ditching the satnav (not a bad idea this time around). On arrivak there was plenty of car parking onsite at the hotel. Smooth booking in process for our two night stay however we were surprised when the receptionist advised us there were no evening meals available (when asked) and we were signposted next door to the sister hotel that had a café setup ... not what we were expecting so we went elsewhere to have a better dining experience. Maybe we missed this detail on their website? I sense a missed opportunity with a full hotel of people going elsewhere to dine - sister hotels café was virtually empty. Room was well appointed with two queen beds however this was let down by poor sleep quality of a noisy air conditioning system and a fan in the bathroom that seem to have a mind of itself going off through out the nights we stayed. Our 2nd night was hotter with the air conditioning off - this enable us to have a better nights sleep. Issues were raised with the receptionist on departure.
Breakfast on both mornings was excellent. The swimming pool at the hotel looked great however time didn't allow us to take the plunge.
Hotel was chosen due to proximity to Key West and was perfect for its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay in Homestead Florida by staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. Located moments from Everglades National Park, this hotel features 126 rooms that will surpass your greatest expectations. Relax and enjoy our luxurious bedding package along with 32 inch flat screen TV’s and free high-speed internet connection in every room. Wake up to a refreshing hot breakfast every morning complimentary with your stay. Never miss a workout on your stay and then relax pool side and soak up the Florida sunshine. Bring your clubs and enjoy a round of golf at Homestead's Redland Golf & Country Club, a fun and challenging public course located just minutes from the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead. There are various attractions to visit such as Biscayne National Park, Miami Metro Zoo, Homestead-Miami Speedway, and many more. Book your room today and let our friendly staff attend to your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead Hotel Homestead
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami-South-Homestead