This is our fifth stay at this Hampton. Always clean, courteous front desk. Great stopover on your way to the Keys. If you are only going to Key Largo or John Pennekamp Park then this is a good "base Camp". If you are going all the way to Key West, you may want to stay before and after (if you are leaving Key West on a Sunday, you can count on bumper to bumper traffic pretty much all the way out).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay in Homestead Florida by staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. Located moments from Everglades National Park, this hotel features 126 rooms that will surpass your greatest expectations. Relax and enjoy our luxurious bedding package along with 32 inch flat screen TV’s and free high-speed internet connection in every room. Wake up to a refreshing hot breakfast every morning complimentary with your stay. Never miss a workout on your stay and then relax pool side and soak up the Florida sunshine. Bring your clubs and enjoy a round of golf at Homestead's Redland Golf & Country Club, a fun and challenging public course located just minutes from the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead. There are various attractions to visit such as Biscayne National Park, Miami Metro Zoo, Homestead-Miami Speedway, and many more. Book your room today and let our friendly staff attend to your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-South-Homestead Hotel Homestead
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami-South-Homestead