Some staff is very nice, and others very RUDE. Especially the guy that opens your door for the maids. He has no sense of politeness. If you work night shift, expect LOTS of interruptions and don't forget to bring your own "Do not disturb" sign. Other then that my 3 month stay wasn't to bad.
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Homestead - Miami Hotel Homestead
- Value Place Homestead - Miami Hotel
- Value Place Homestead Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly affordable, incredibly clean, much safer experience that's always simple and flexible to fit your needs. That's why we think you'll be happier here, whether you're looking for an extended stay hotel, an apartment, or just better, more affordable housing. No matter what brings you to Value Place, you can count on a respectful, helpful and friendly team dedicated to keeping the Value Place promise to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Value Place Homestead - Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.