“Just for overnight” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in Beaumont
AERM
“Just for overnight”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

To stop for the night and sleep. All of hotels got wifi except this one does not have printer. I can not print for my next day itinerary. The first room they gave was a used room to which I am not sure if it is intentional. The company I work for gave not enough budget so I book it at hotwire $49.00 + tax. Then I was move to a clean and a regular room. There is a free continental breatfast like waffles, bread, cereals, yogurt and banana. It is at the feader road of highway and is not advisable who can not sleep well with noise. The door was not locking properly and not time to get it fix late in the night to which I have to leave early. I rate it at 2.5 star.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Duncanville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Close by the freeway in a somewhat run down part of town this is an older property. The front desk reception was non existent, no one was there and I had to call out more than once before anyone appeared. The room overall was more than acceptable. The carpet was tired looking but the bathroom was spotless, the room clean and the bed comfortable. Despite the fact the room faced the freeway noise was not a problem and I slept well. The Wi-Fi was fine although the front desk said it was having problems and was being worked on. I did not eat breakfast and check out was prompt and efficient. If you want a clean, comfortable overnight stay that is fairly basic but well priced this hotel will meet your need.
Alex M

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Even though this La Quinta isn't in a very good looking location, our stay here was pleasant. When we entered our room we noticed that the bed sheets weren't changed and that there was some soap bubbles still left in the shower so we promptly asked the front desk clerk to move us to another room. She accomodated us quickly and professionally. If you're all about value, then this is the place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Great service - amber at the front desk is a super star! She is polite and very very helpful!

Even though our room was a designsted non-smoking room, it totally reeked of stale cigarette smoke!

There were not enough available electrical outlets to charge our phones, iPads, laptops, etc.

• Stayed November 2013
Ellenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I am a rewards member at both La Quinta and Wyndham. Staying at this La Quinta Inn was far more enjoyable than staying at the Ramada Inn on the other side of I-10. We were met with a warm, friendly smile. Checking in was a breeze with my LQ Rewards number. Far different than checking in on the other side of the highway. The desk clerk called about a half hour after we got in the room to see if everything was OK in the room. That's something Holiday Inns use to do. The phone rang, but unfortunately there was something amiss with the phone. On our way to dinner, we stopped by the front desk to say the phone didn't have a dial tone. She wanted to have maintenance fix it right then. That's service!

The breakfast bar was great, much better than the one across the highway. Checking out was just as easy as checking it, and the morning desk was just as friendly as the evening desk clerk. For my money, I'll take the La Quinta Midtown every time over the Ramada Inn. There is a huge difference is service and attitude.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
New Llano, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I recently visited Beaumont for the first time and chose the La Quinta because they are my hotel of choice, and I was not disappointed. The room was clean, pet friendly, the pool and breakfast areas were both clean and easily accessible. The breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and directed me to local restaurants so I could get a taste of Beaumont.

I will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to La Quinta Inn Beaumont Midtown? Share your experiences!